Small Form Factor 640 Pixel, InGaAs Photodetector Sensor
The Princeton Lightwave 640 pixel detector consists of an InGaAs photodetector array hybridized with a high speed, low noise readout circuit. The hybridized array is mounted on low profile ceramic leaded package, with an optical window. Optically black pixels are provided for real-time dark voltage offset correction. This device is ideal for low noise spectroscopy in industrial sensing, telecommunication and defense applications. It is qualified to t Telcordia 468 CORE.
- 640 pixel InGaAs photodetector array
- Hybridized with a high speed, low noise readout circuit
- Small form factor ceramic package
- Obscured dark pixels are provided for real-time dark voltage offset correction
- Ideal for low noise spectroscopy in telecommunication, industrial sensing and defense applications